Friday 23 January 2015

-Clothing Ideas-





These are some of my clothing ideas that i believe will work for an RnB artist.
The first one is of a dress which i quite different than a normal RnB artist dress. I decided to make it shorter and cuter than extravagant and boot heels. The second outfit is of a nice skirt with a crop top and low shoes. The third outfit is of a long lace skirt with a crop top to show my artists shape with heels. And lastly, a pink dress with heels.



For the boy in my music video, the first outfit i would like him to wear is basketball wear which consists of a vest top and some shorts. The second outfit will be a shirt with jeans. Then at the end, the outfit will go back to the basketball wear but different. 

For the girl in my music video, the first outfit will be worn at the start when she sees the boy playing basketball. The second outfit will be used as she is talking to the boy on the phone and the third outfit will be near the end when she is with the boy.
I used the website Polyvore to create these outfits which may change because it all depends on what my artist and actors already have which is what i will work with.



No comments:

Post a Comment