Friday 23 January 2015

-Production Log 1-

Today we started working on our artists mood board. We looked at other students mood boards from the previous years to help us have an idea of what our one would/should look like. The first thing that i did was think about some of my conventions of my Rnb genre which are: 


  • Jewelry













Both of these artist make it a duty to have Jewelry of some sort. I may or may not follow that conventions of wearing huge Jewelry in a music video. I may not go as big but small. 


  • Make up
Singers in public always have make up on. Whether their look is to be natural or not, they wear make up to achieve a certain look. They have their eyebrows done, wear eye shadow with eye lashes, lipstick and they contour the face (create features on the face e.g. a sculptured nose and nice cheekbones).

  • Bodily Tattoos/ Piercings













Nowadays piercings and tattoos are not socially accepted in the meaning that not only females are to get their nose pierced for example. And not only males are to have tattoos. Both are getting them and it is fashion right now. 


  • Material Goods 















Even though, different gender artist have different view in what they think is material goods but things like luxury boats, houses, cars, trainers show off the artists wealth to an extent. 


I also thought to include my influences to show who my artist is and what her music preferences are.

I also wanted to show the performance side of my artist by including stages and the band that she sometimes uses in her live performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment